REGISTRATION & COFFEE
Chatbots, state of the technology, use cases and the future of conversational commerce
- AI brings amazing opportunities to improve how we communicate, in a way which will benefit everyone – however, with change comes new challenges
- But let’s start with the basics – what is AI? And what is a bot?
- Natural language processing and machine learning sound cool, but how useful are they in their current states?
- Use cases - how is AI already being used by brands? E.g. conversational commerce
- Which new opportunities arise from the data we’re collecting from AIs E.g. chatbots and personal assistants
- How can brands prepare for the disruption AI will bring in the future?
HEADLINER: The World’s Greatest Marketer
- Beyond the hype, what does the role of the super intelligent marketer really look like? And where will the battle between man and machine end up?
- Just because many marketing tasks can be automated doesn’t mean that they should; so where can AI help and which marketing disciplines will become totally redundant? And when?
- In his keynote Jeremy will be using IBM Watson, the world’s most powerful marketing AI, to host a live demonstration of the capabilities of Watson, leaving you to decide what the world’s greatest marketer really looks like?
Exploring the relationship between chatbots and marketing
- The breadth of use cases (Adidas, HTC, Just Eat and Pret)
- Exploring the development, iteration and evolution process
- What is the commercial potential of chatbots?
- The evolving debate of scripted vs. natural language
- Deep dive in to the role of the Messenger chatbot for Just Eat
Coffee & play with the tech
Programming personality into your AI
- A writer’s perspective on how to combine good content design with interesting character creation
- What are the pros and cons of different personality types? Grumpy, sarcastic, happy, flirty, deliberately robot-like?
- Why are AIs nearly always female?
- What can we learn from fiction/film AIs – from Hal 9000 to Holly in Red Dwarf?
- How can machines help creative thinking in general?
Machine learning and AI scaling for true personalisation
Marketers, watch your back - this AI writes better than you!
- What is "natural language generation" - and why should you care?
- How can Marketers use it for the ultimate results
- Put you to the test, live - can you write better than Phrasee?
Interactive panel: How will AI disrupt traditional content generation?
- Is AI more capable of creating engaging content than humans?
- How can human creativity be combined with machine-led creativity?
- What did Microsoft’s Tay teach us about the risks of using AI for content generation?
- Will we be able to differentiate between AI and human led content, e.g. films, music and imagery in the future?
LUNCH & AI-BREWED BEER TASTING
From social listening to chatbotting: How AI is being used to enhance business at First Utility
- With customers becoming more demanding, how can companies keep up? Whilst scaling up?
- Does AI allow for faster customer service and more controlled messaging in practise?
- How can social listening be used for more effective identification of complaints and prioritised responses?
- How can chatbots complement existing customer channels and what are their limitations?
- Will future advancements in NLP and machine learning allow brands to rely solely on their machines to manage customer communications?
- Live demo
Cognitive Command Center
- Simultaneously review all social channels to identify emerging topics.
- Understand customer sentiment and receive real time reactions.
- Summarise the key themes and topics discussed at Supercharged, highlighting the overall insights.
AI for CRM - one small step for machines one giant leap for mankind
- Can AI give you the quickest, cheapest and most reliable end to end processes?
- Can AI for CRM reduce unpredictability in your pipeline and produce increasingly accurate forecasts?
- What are feedback loops and how can you make them work in an ever changing enterprise environment?
- A Prudential case study: hear how robotic advisors are being used to boost CRM success
Coffee & play with the tech
Fusing AI with human interaction to streamline customer service
- Can combining AI with human interaction help make your customers more autonomous?
- When is AI most effective as a tool for customer service?
- What happens if you’re data isn’t AI ready?
- What’s the most effective way of engaging staff and help them work along-side AI?
- What are the cost implications both short and long-term?
Let’s get real - practical realities of Conversation and AI for enterprise
- Who really owns your Conversation data
- How to manage GDPR and consumer privacy challenges
- What internal hurdles do you need to prepare for
- What this all means for the ideal conversational experience
Forget your CTO: Marketers should own AI
- In 2016, Hew created IntelligentX, the world’s first beer brewed by AI
- At its heart, the brand is using machine learning to engage consumers and tailor physical products to them
- In this talk, Hew will discuss how his firm is using AI, how it is playing out across industries and why marketers, not technologists, are best placed to exploit it
Interactive panel: Is AI the silver bullet for personalised content, loyalty and trust?
- With user interaction time shortening, is AI the only option for curating responsive and personalised content?
- Can AI produce content with the same if not more spontaneity than a human?
- Is AI and machine learning the answer to retaining your customers for an entire lifetime?
- A silver bullet or not, are consumers happy to share their data with an AI?